Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Funny Girls

I will post later about our weekend, but I wanted to tell you a few funny stories of my funny girls.

I tell you what these girls crack me up...Last night, I thought we had a birthday party to go to, but mommy got the dates mixed up, but didn't realize it until we all got dolled up, well Grace got all dolled up. She had a pretty little outfit on, she brushed her hair, put a clip in and batted her eyelids. Oh, she looked sooo pretty. But within minutes of leaving she came back in my room with eyeshadow and glitter lipstick on. She thought she was some hot stuff!!! Then she decided to get her play cell phone out and pretend talk to whomever was on the other end. Matt came in and said "remind me not to allow her to have a cell phone". I guess she was ignoring her daddy when he asked her something. Oh Dear, it's already begun. Since the birthday party wasn't last night, we went to Matt's softball game and of course there was a BIG sand pile, so Grace's tomboy side came out and played until she was COVERED in sand. There goes the lil princess.
Oh, during the softball game, Izabelle kept saying that she had to go potty, but wouldn't go, because she was terrified off the public bathroom. She wanted to go out to Daddy's truck because she knows that we kept her travel potting in there. It wasn't until she was dancing round, squirming her little botty, jumping up, so we ran in there and FINALLY went. I think she is going to be nervous about going to the bathrooms she is not familiar with.

Speaking of Izabelle...Izabelle has been intrigued by the movement of #2. Yup, she reminds us that there is poop in the world. It started when my brother's puppy took a #2 on my mom's carpet and Izabelle pointed it out to me. Gross:p Then when we were taking a golf cart with Greta & her daughter when we saw a bunny rabbit a few steps away. Well B said "Poop", so Izabelle started to say "Bunny pooped" and continued to say that throughout the evening and even into the next morning. "Bunny pooped, Ranger (my brother's puppy) pooped", then started to name everyone in the family and said they pooped like it was a question, of course I said yes, so and so poops.
Before that we were at someone's house and someone didn't want to do anything, so Grace said that they were party poopers...Well that just made Izabelle's day, so now she says Party Pooper, Party Pooper.
Just a few funny things and sayings around our house.

Until Next Time...

God Bless

Jess

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

i'm still scared of public restrooms!!

JessGraceIz said...

I am if they are really gross looking or scary looking. Iz just recently started actually sitting on my parents and in laws potty. It has to have nothing in it, if there is a piece of paper in there, she won't go even if you flushed it and it was gone. Poor thing.

Ashley said...

I am still laughing at Izabelle's sayings! That is too funny!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

poor girl!