...from the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing from another. John 1:16
Oh my, she is awesome! She looks like a mini-Gracie!
so cute...she really is pretty good for her age! She must have natural talent...time for dance class:)
She can shake her booty pretty good. haha. I agree with Leah. She looks like a mini Grace!
That was too cute. I love watching little innocent dances, and the best part was when the music stopped and went to a tv show- she kept dancing! ha Girl after my own heart. :)
That was adorable! She did really good!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my, she is awesome! She looks like a mini-Gracie!
so cute...she really is pretty good for her age! She must have natural talent...time for dance class:)
She can shake her booty pretty good. haha. I agree with Leah. She looks like a mini Grace!
That was too cute. I love watching little innocent dances, and the best part was when the music stopped and went to a tv show- she kept dancing! ha Girl after my own heart. :)
That was adorable! She did really good!
Post a Comment