Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Celebrity Sighting & My Valentines

We went to the Indy Children's Museum over the weekend (to celebrate VDay) and we happen to see a Celebrity, that all little girls adore and have her brand at home. Who do you think we saw...
Barbie
Grace was shy and Izabelle wanted her Tiara, go figure!!! We waited in line for about 20 minutes to get a picture with Barbie. It was kinda cool for the girls to wait there and then see her. I did get kinda Star Struck:)

After we meant Barbie we went and explored more the museum. Here are some of the funness we had:

We got on a plane and headed to Egypt

Then we headed to the Dinosaur age & Grace and Izabelle helped a mommy dinosaur and sat on her eggs. You know so they stay warm.
Grace & Izabelle looking at some of the Barbie exhibits.
Ladies start your engines...Of course my girls won;)
After exploring we were exhausted, tempermental, and missing home so we headed back home. But we did have some FUN!!!
Sunday, Matt woke up early and made us some eggs & bacon, YUM!!! Then we let the girls open their treats.

Stay Warm
God Bless
Jess

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looked like a fun and busy day!!! I bet Matt was the most excited to see Barbie. haha.

Tera said...

Oh I just heard about the Barbie exhibit on Tuesday! Braylee said, "I don't know what an exhibit is, but if it's Barbie, I want to go!" ;) I think we might try to make it up there.