Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time Flies

What a great and blessed year 2009 we had, I was looking back on what I wrote last year about this time and I can't believe how fast it went by. It really puts it to prospective how fast life can go. Something I wanted to do this past year was slow down a bit and smell the roses as the saying goes. Although that was easier said then done, we were more aware of making the best of what was handed to us.

Although we had many memories we had for the year 2009, I wanted to put just a few on here. So here are our top 10 memories of 2009:
1. January 1st we got rid of Izabelle's babie (pacy).
2. January 11th, my Baptism. Growing closer to God was a great beginning to a new year.
3. First Big Snow of the Year. And the first time Izabelle was able to play in it.

4. My Brother receiving the Purple Heart after sustaining injuries for his tour in Iraq. We were blessed that his injuries were not seriously and he was able to come home to his family.

5. Celebrated a Family Wedding.

6. Family Fun at Burdette Park

7. Potty Training Success for Izabelle:)
8. Grace learned to ride her bike without training wheels
9. Enjoyed Sisterly bonding
10. Last but not least enjoying 2009 as a family.

May you all have a blessed 2010.

Until Next Time...

God Bless

Jess

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good year!
love your family picture at the bottom!