Most of my family and friends are very creative and sometimes I wish I was able to tap into their creativity, so one day Iz and I went to WalMart and thought to myself I need to look for a pattern for pants (I have some bridesmaid dresses that are burning a hole in my closet), so I can make a cute lil outfit for the girls. Well I just happen to come upon Abby in the fabric isle and she was telling me all these neat little shirt ideas she has seen and I thought to myself I don't know if I could do that. We parted ways and off we went to finish our task at hand. I went by the the lil girls' clothes and saw that they had some plain red shirts, so I thought, "Hmmm, you think?" Sure enough the creative juices started flowing. Finished my grocery shopping and went back to the fabrics, again seeing Abby she gave me a few more tips and I was off home to make my shirts along with the help of my MIL and her sewing machine (I am hoping to get one soon), I created these.
My lil Models! As you can see Iz was trying to model after Grace. She is really starting to be her shadow. I told Grace I made those shirts and she said "No you didn't, you bought the shirts and the fabric, so you really didn't 'make' it, you just put it together". Thanks Grace, gotta love your prespective on things. But then she said she liked them.

I have a few more T-shirt ideas, so I am hoping to get those done the next couple of weeks, I will post the finished projects. It's crazy, that one chance encounter can spring something inside of you. Thanks Abby for your help.
Until Next Time.
God Bless
Jess
6 comments:
veryyyy cute!! they turned out great!
love them... great job... i have a few ideas i'm getting ready to take on too.. we'll see how they go!
So cute! I'm glad that you know how to do it....now you can teach me!!
Great job! I just finished the girls' V-day shirts on Tuesday. I was planning to do both in red, but of course Brynna had to have pink. ;)
Good job!! I will have to talk to you and see how to do those. Hailey has been wanting a colts shirt like Jayce (He has a jersey) But this morning I was thinking of the shirts you made and thought HMM! Maybe I could use a white shirt and sew on a colts emblem.
Way to go!!! They look very cute even though you didn't make them. haha. Grace cracks me up.
Post a Comment