Whew!!! We had a busy week last week. Sunday night we started Vacation Bible School at Providence, SonRock Kids Camp, it was in a camping theme. This is the second time for Grace to attend this camp, once with her babysitter in June, then again this week at our church, she enjoyed it both time, nothing like reinforcing the importance of Jesus Christ, uh? She wasn't the only one that got involved in VBS. Matt was part of recreation, which I believe his exact words to me was "Thanks for signing me up, I am having fun". Then I was part of the drama team that did a skit each night for the older kids. I had a blast playing a little girl nervous about going to camp and her grandma telling her all about camp when she was a camp counselor. I believe I cracked up each night about a dozen times and I think I made a few laugh after I fell of the stage one night and of course it was caught on tape. Blonde moment. Anywhoo!!!
Izabelle stayed in the nursery, she wasn't to fond of it when we would drop her off but once she got into swing of things she was fine and enjoyed it. She is now just bellowing "SonRock Kids Camp" at anytime, too funny.
Here are some pictures of the week:
Grace taking a break from her Bible to listen to the singing
Grace watching the puppet show
Grace mastering the monky bars. She was so proud of herself.
VBS Program
Grace and Izabelle enjoying some Smores on Saturday
Until Next Time.
God Bless
3 comments:
Dillon was kind of drafted by Abby to do the skits but he also told me he was really glad he did it cause it was fun. I love that both of my teenage kids helped out!! It's great to see all the people who volunteer for the different jobs.
sounds like a good week!
falling off the stage sounds like something i would do!!
I need to see the video of you falling off the stage! ;) I could tell Matt was having fun out there. Thanks for helping out and serving a busy week at VBS!
Post a Comment