This is something that has been churning in my mind for several months now. Well since I was first introduced to it last summer. After doing two Worship dances over Christmas, there has been interest in doing more and alot of ladies have mentioned that their daughters would love to do this. So, as of last Tuesday I have been giving dance lessons to a couple of girls at my house. We are having practice once a week for the months of June and July and then in August we will have a show for thier family and friends and a performance at a nursing home. I am very excited and nervous at the same time...I really have never gave "official" dance lessons before. I am hoping and praying that I am able to accomplish what I am indeeding and that the girls will be able to learn and be proud of what they have accomplished.
I will keep you all updated
Until Next Time...
God Bless
Jess
6 comments:
Way to go Jess!! How exciting!
You'll do great! Don't be nervous. I saw the inspirational dances your girls did this past winter and they were awesome! Really, you'll do just fine!
Congrats Jess!! You will do GREAT.
how fun!! you'll do great :)
Good luck!! That sounds like fun. You'll have to tell me more about it at church. BTW, Love the picture of Izabelle multi-tasking. ;)
Wow, that sounds fun!! You will do wonderful, I am sure of it. Gracie is in the class that I am helping with at bible school. She is sooo sweet and very good:)
Post a Comment