Well tomorrow is "OPENING" hunting season. YIPPEE!!!! For all the wives out there I heard the "UUGGHHH":) So for the next couple of months, I will see my husband very little. Some say that is good and some say that is bad. Although, the hunting season pretty much starts another busy time in our lives. I am glad that Matt has something that he LOVES to do. Hopefully, I will be able to post a picture of him with a BIG BUCK on here (fingers crossed);)
Until Next Time...
God Bless:)
4 comments:
Don't remind me LOL!!!
oh, it's started now :) i too, am glad that ryan has something he enjoys so much... although, it does make for some lonely evenings!!
You know...I used to fight it...I've been dating/married to a deer hunter for 18 yrs...It truly is a sickness...I've come to realize that it is as powerful as addiction...but, it's ok...I'm grateful that my husband has a hobby that is, for the most part, harmless...he thinks he is providing for his family...you know...deer meat...however, none of us can stomach deer meat...we just let him think he is doing something great! We're hoping for a big buck soon too...
I used to complain, but he drives home more when it's hunting season, so atleast I don't have to drive out there as often,,,,right?!?!?
Post a Comment